Sunday, December 25, 2011

Personalized E-Pic Shirts

So this wasn't quite something I was gonna do, but I saw this picture on Pinterest....

And I thought it would be a cute idea to try and do something like this myself.
Soooo. I got out my trusty Cricut and Yudu, and made us some t-shirts for our engagement pictures.



So I got my Cricut out, and used some dark paper along with my "calligraphy" cartridge and made the letters "Mr" "Mrs" and "Honaker". I used the same cartridge (different option) and made the words "I stole her heart" and "So I'm stealing his last name"

Then, it was time to play with the Yudu. I've only ever used it once, so it was a bit of a learning experience as I went along. But- the end product was great.

Here's the first "screen" that I made:



And here are some photos of the end product.. I don't really wanna explain the whole Yudu process, because it's a bit complicated and the only way you'd know about it is if you have a Yudu yourself...

 The future Mrs shirt
The future Mr shirt

"I stole her heart"

"So I'm stealing his last name"

together <3

And, here is the final product in one of our photos:




There should be more to come.... this was just in the "sneak" preview of our e-pics!

Enjoy! And message me if you have questions or ideas <3

1 comment:

  1. Love them! You did a really great job on them!

    Hubby and I, when we were just dating, worked together at a screen print shop. We used multi-colored presses to do multiple colored shirts. Some of what you see in like Hot Topic are similar if not what we made. We also did shirts for different school function and anything else (sweatpants, bags, shorts, ect.). Awesome, job!

    ReplyDelete